Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Travis and Treenah Part Three/Cincinnati Wedding Photography










Here is a little more from Travis and Treenah's beautiful fall wedding. The ceremony was held at 12 mile Baptist Church in California, Ky. This church is the perfect ceremony venue because of its timeless steeple and natural backdrop.

After the ceremony we headed  across the river to the Cincinnati Museum Center. Since Travis is a chef, who once worked for the museum, I knew the food would be outstanding.  I was right, sooo good!   The staff, who are all close friends of the couple, prepared a beautiful dinner and were pleasant to work with. Thanks you for the wonderful time!

Something I have always loved about the greater Cincinnati area is how diverse the landscape is. You can be in the country with wild turkeys running around one minute then drive 10 miles or so to end up in the hustle and bustle of the city.  It gives you lots of options when planning your wedding.  

I am having such a hard time choosing what pictures to post, I love all of them! Check out the portfolio section of my website soon, I have a feeling you will be seeing a lot of these two there.

0 comments: