Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Jefferson Hall







Saturday night I had the pleasure of visiting Jefferson Hall to take some party pics for their new website. I absolutely love this bar. I worked there for a while before I started focusing on photography full time, it was such a blast.


They have kick ass live bands pretty much every night of the week. Their bartenders are always super cool, ready to make sure everyone has a great time and the location is perfect in Newport on the Levee. The bar is huge, so if you are just looking for a place to chill their patio has a great view of Cincinnati. (don't worry they keep it heated all winter long)

The band Saturday was Love Sick Radio from Columbus, OH. The place was packed with people rocking out to both cover songs and the band's originals. I had such a great night, it was nice seeing all of my old friends and meeting some new ones too!

0 comments: