Friday, October 23, 2009

The Three Stoodgies/Cincinnati Family Photographer

Kegan looked so sweet all by himself, I want to do this one again without the cars in the background

Gage loving the leaves
Eli is most likely plotting what he will get into next...

Our attempt at getting them all in a picture, the out takes of this are so great!

Its official, October has been my busiest month so far. I have been booked pretty much every weekend this month, gratefully enjoying every minute of it. The weather has been unbelievable and I plan on taking advantage of it while it lasts.

Earlier this week I had a day open so I called my sister to see if she wanted to do a mini session with the nephews. Of course she said yes and ran out right away to get the boys matching outfits. I love what she came up with, she always dresses them so cute, like little men. There is nothing like a one year old in an argyle sweater vest to make you smile.

I will be the first to admit shooting my nephews is always my biggest challenge. I think it's because I want to play as much as I want to shoot. They are so stinking cute. I want to squeeze them and give them kisses rather than take their picture. Its great practice and we always end up with something super cute, though it never turns out the way we plan.

The oldest nephew Austin isn't in these because he is now a teenager and a little too cool for my camera. Next time I am forcing him to join in, I am pretty sure we can find a sweater vest in his size too!

*click on the images to see a bigger version

0 comments: