Friday, October 30, 2009

I love this time of year!/Cincinnati Family Photographer









Fall, my favorite time of year. Beautiful colors, perfect weather, wind blowing, leaves falling, I love all of it. I am lucky to live in such a beautiful place, where the landscape turns into a colorful blanket of beautiful oranges, yellows, and reds for a few weeks each year. Though I hate what comes next, the bitter cold winter, there is something so poetic about watching the seasons change. Change is a crucial part of life though sometimes I find myself brutally afraid of it... I am slowly learning I must embrace change, to appreciate it, and to even be inspired by it. The more I allow myself to change the more I allow myself to grow as an artist and a person.


These are from a session I did last weekend at Devou Park in Covington. I loooove this park, especially this time of year. The leaves provide a wonderful backdrop to fun fall portraits. This is a friend of mine from high school, Erica. One more reason you really gotta love Facebook. I haven't seen her in years, but through Facebook we were able to keep in touch and even schedule a photo session! I really had a great time with you and your family Erica. Chloe is such a doll. I hope you guys love these as much as I do!

0 comments: