Friday, October 23, 2009

Travis and Treenah Part One/Cincinnati Wedding Photographer





Treenah told me she loved how much I said "I'm so excited" when we did a walk through of her venue before her wedding. I couldn't have been more sincere when I said those words over and over to her that day. I knew this was the perfect wedding to really showcase my style and I was grateful to be given such an awesome opportunity to photograph it. Since I am just starting out, without a lot to show wedding wise, I really have to rely on people trusting I will do a good job.


Thanks for believing in my work Treenah, especially after only seeing a few of my images. Thanks for singing my praises whenever you talked about my photography to all of your friends. You and Travis are a beautiful couple both inside and out, I had a blast at your wedding, I can't wait to show you more...

0 comments: