Saturday, July 18, 2009

A great day for love...










I met Amanda a couple of years ago when we worked together.  I fell in love with her spirit right away.  She is not only beautiful, but also has the kindest heart.   I asked her if she would do a couple's session with her boyfriend Brian to help me build my portfolio.  The session was amazing.  These two are so passionate about each other, it was beautiful to watch them with my camera.  They made my job way too easy.  I was able to experiment with some new stuff I have been trying to figure out and I love the results.  Thanks so much Amanda and Brian for spending a gorgeous evening with me along the river.  I cant wait to show you the rest.  By the way, Amanda is an awesome yoga instructor in Northern Ky at Moshka Yoga you can find her at http://www.mokshayoganky.com/.  




0 comments: