Saturday, July 25, 2009

The boys...







I have to admit I am such a sucker when it comes to my nephews. Austin is the oldest and today he talked me into letting him sneak and drive my car when we went to pick up dinner. I was a little nervous to say the least. We had talked about it before and I just blew it off. He didn't forget and I could tell the whole time I was at his house it was on his mind. We went to an empty parking lot and I let him take the wheel, they can talk me into anything, its awful. He didn't wreck and I didn't have an anxiety attack so I guess it was a success.

Here are some pictures of the boys. Check out Eli's fat ankles, I love it!
I downloaded some textures from Kim Long Photography's blog and played around a little with these pics, I'm really digging the vintage feel with all that contrast.

0 comments: