Sunday, July 5, 2009

Cincinnati Boudoir Photography





Last night I had another awesome Boudoir shoot with a beautiful young woman. She is getting married soon and wanted to give her hubby-to-be a secret little sexy gift on their wedding day, so cool! It gives me butterflies when I think about how surprised and stoked her groom is going to be when he sees his book. It is something that will be cherished by both of them for the rest of their lives. Love it, love it, love it! It is not only a super gift for him, but for her too. It was beautiful seeing the transformation of her attitude towards the shoot. She went from a little nervous to I'm a freaking super model in a matter of minutes. Boudoir photography is too much fun!!!!

I can't post her pictures on here yet... I don't want to ruin his surprise. Instead I posted one I took of a good friend of mine who is also my favorite model! Thanks girl!
I'm working on my new website and plan on having a whole section dedicated to Boudoir stay tuned...

0 comments: