Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Newborn session/Cincinnati photographer











I cant even begin to tell you how much I adore this family. You might remember Lindsay and David from the wedding I photographed in May. They are quickly approaching their one year anniversary. What better gift than a healthy little baby boy to celebrate! Since Lindsay has pretty much referred almost half of the weddings I have booked this year I decided I needed to return the favor by gifting her a newborn session with Baby David. He slept the entire time and we had fun laying him near every window in the house. The pictures turned out beautiful! I found it impossible to choose what to post... so I posted lots :) I am photographing Lindsay's sister, Ashley's wedding in June so I am sure you will see more of this sweet little boy soon.

*Remember it is best to schedule your newborn session within the first two weeks of birth. Babies are still sleeping a lot, they aren't as bothered by moving them around.


0 comments: