Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Cade's year old session/Cincinnati Family Photographer






If this handsome little guy looks familiar to you it is because he and his parent's are all over the Life section of my website. This is Cade and his parent's Sarah and Ryan.

I just love the way his last photo session came out, so much love came through in those images. I was excited when Sarah emailed me about a year old session. Cade is walking now so we decided to have this session at a park where we could let him run around and have fun. Since this was his first adventure to the park, it was neat to watch him discover leaves and grass for the first time. I always get all warm and fuzzy when I think about how awesome it is to be able to experience all of the milestone's in people's lives with them and to be able to give them beautiful photographs to remember them by.

0 comments: