Friday, March 12, 2010

Cincinnati Boudoir Photographer





Last Saturday I hosted another boudoir marathon at a local hotel near Cincinnati. We had a blast and the images turned out absolutely stunning. I wish I could share more, but the women I photographed opted to keep their sessions for his eyes only.
This brings up a great topic to discuss about boudoir sessions. When you book a boudoir session be assured that your privacy is very important to me. No one sees your images, except me. The pictures that end up on my blog and website are there with permission only. I appreciate all of the women who allowed me to use their images, but I totally understand if you would rather your images remain private.
Wedding season is approaching fast ladies, surprise your groom with a sexy boudoir album for him to cherish forever, I can guarantee you he will love it! (and you will too!)

0 comments: