Sunday, August 30, 2009

Downplay/Cincinnati Band Photography











Downplay is a up and coming band from Columbus, Ohio. They were in town for a show at the new ICF Fightclub at Longworth Hall. I was contacted by one of the club's promoters about doing a promo shoot with the band before their show on Friday. They were a super cool group of guys who were down for whatever I wanted to do. Their style fit perfectly with mine, so the shoot was more fun than work.


I was dying to see what ICF was like so I went down to check out their show later that night. This club is very cool. The perfect venue to showcase bands. They have a kick-ass stage and plenty of room to rock out. They also have a balcony surrounding the club with awesome views from every angle. I hear its a pretty happening place when they have MMA fights too.

Check out the bands here Downplay, Livid, The Host, Pulse 8, Calloused

0 comments: